Scottsdale Relaxing Massage – “Classic Massage”
Relaxing Massage (60 min ~ $99 / 90 min ~ $139)
- Pressure: Light to medium-light
- Promotes circulation and lymph movement
- Best Choice for: First time massage. Relaxation de-stress and chronic pain.
- Not recommended for: People who like firm or deep pressure
Our Classic stress-relieving, light pressure Swedish technique massage uses 5 gliding strokes to promote circulation and a sense of well-being. This gentle style of massage is designed to improve circulation, range of motion, relieve minor muscle pain, and promote overall relaxation. This massage is not designed for working the deeper muscles of the body. This is a full body massage which includes the back, legs, arms, neck, face and scalp. Perfect for individuals experiencing a first massage, anyone seeking to de-stress and quiet the mind.
The Benefits of Relaxation Massage
As with any kind of massage, the benefits of a relaxation massage can last for several days after your treatment. Relaxation massage – like other forms of massage – can offer the following benefits:
- Lowering blood pressure – at least for a while
- Improvements to peripheral circulation
- Improvements to skin tone and appearance
- Improvements to gastrointestinal motility (bowel movements will become more regular)
- Some reduction in muscle tension including the relief of muscle tension headaches
- Improvements to any stress-related symptoms. This can include providing a gentle boost to the immune system if you undergo regular treatments.